Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Homegrown Healer, finalist in Strongest Start, TNBW, 2016

Hello everyone,
I'm happy to announce the finalists for the 2016 Strongest Start Competition. Before I do, let me say that this was the toughest judging year. The quality of the entries were simply outstanding and many more could have been included on this list. As I say every year, I have no doubt that many of these starts will go on to become successful books, as other non-winners have in the past. So, if the competition served as an impetus to refine your first three chapters, I consider that a success and hope you do also.
Please join me in congratulating the six finalists:
Spark by Susan Stec
Sister Margaret's One Big Lie by Linda Lee
Beyond Paraside by denisef
Beneath the Silver Rose: A Tale of Shadyia, Part 1 by A.T.Schlesinger
Homegrown Healer--Strongest Start, 2016 by Janet Taylor-Perry
Founders: Sifter Series Book I by graymartin
We hope to post the winners next week.
Congratulations again!


Glad to be in such great company! It's amazing at the totally different kinds of stories here. I have read 4 of them. I am honored to be in the same category. All of you rock!




No comments:

Post a Comment